All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as The green thumb preserving guide in 1976 by William Morrow and Company --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyThe winner of six best-cookbook awards and a member of the James Beard Cookbook Hall of Fame, Jean Anderson is author of The American Century Cookbook: The Most Popular Recipes of the Twentieth Century, A Love Affair with Southern Cooking: Recipes and Recollections, and Falling Off the Bone.
- Author(s)Jean Anderson
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.