All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe catalogue to a groundbreaking exhibition of Dubuffet's seminal Art Brut and including historic essays by the artist published for the first time.
- Author BiographyMark Rosenthal is a curator, author, and art historian currently based in Detroit where he serves as the adjunct curator for contemporary art for the Detroit Institute of the Arts. He has previously held curatorial positions at Berkeley, Philadelphia Museum, National Gallery of Art, as well as adjunct positions at the Guggenheim Museum and the Menil Collection. Kent Minturn has written extensively on Jean Dubuffet. Kent is a Visiting Assistant Professor at New York University's Institute of Fine Arts, and before this was the Director of Columbia's MA Program in Modern Art, Critical and Curatorial Studies (MODA). Since 1972 Anny Aviram has worked as a conservator at The Museum of Modern Art, New York, where she specializes in the treatment of modern and contemporary paintings.
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note60 illustrations
- Width244 mm
- Height305 mm
- Introduction byMark Rosenthal
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £7.52Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.