All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilmmaker and theoretician Jean Epstein profoundly influenced film practice, criticism and reception in France during the 1920s and well beyond. His work not only forms the crux of the debates of his time, but also remains key to understanding later developments in film practice and theory. Epstein's film criticism is among the most wide-ranging, p
- Author BiographySarah Keller is assistant professor of English and cinema studies at Colby College, Maine. Jason N. Paul is a PhD student in the Department of Cinema and Media Studies at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleFilm Theory in Media History
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Out-of-print date28/11/2016
- Content Note25 black and white illustrations
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJason N. Paul,Sarah Keller
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.