All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a guide to the wide-ranging cinematic, aesthetic, and cultural forces that shaped Godard's groundbreaking ideas on the history of cinema.
- Author BiographyMichael Witt is Professor of Cinema and Co-Director of the Centre for Research in Film and Audiovisual Cultures at University of Roehampton in London. He is co-editor of several books on French film including Jean-Luc Godard: Documents, The French Cinema Book, and For Ever Godard.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the 2014 Limina Award for Best International Film Studies Book.
- Author(s)Michael Witt
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note261 color illus.
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.