All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA catalog of 58 of Basquiat's later paintings and drawings first exhibited at Gagosian New York in fall 2013; including 6-large format paintings presented in 32 inch gatefolds
- Author BiographyRobert Farris Thompson is the Colonel John Trumbull Professor at Yale University's History of Art Department. He specializes in African and African-American art and has published extensively on the topic. Rene Ricard was an artist, poet, and art critic credited with launching the career of Jean-Michel Basquiat in a 1981 issue of Artforum. He was a fixture of New York's art world from his arrival there in 1965 to his death in 2014.
- Author(s)Renee Richard,Robert Farris Thompson
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Width305 mm
- Height267 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.