All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJean Ternant's life (1751-1833) spanned a period of enormous change in European life. Born when men were still subject to judicial torture, he lived to see the dawn of the railroad age. His story of public service undertaken for private ends illustrates the value of education and social contacts and the importance of luck and circumstances.
- Author BiographyFrank Whitney is a former member of the adjunct faculty in the history department at Youngstown State University. He lives in Ravenna, Ohio, USA.
- Author(s)Frank Whitney
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note11 photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.60Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £6.48
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.