Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the image of 'the Jew' in Jean-Paul Sartre's work to rethink his oeuvre and also the role of the intellectual in France and the politics and ethics of existentialism. This title argues that 'the Jew' constituted a foil Sartre consistently referenced in reflecting on politics in general and on the role of the intellectual in particular.
- Author BiographyJonathan Judaken is an associate professor of modern European cultural and intellectual history at the University of Memphis.
- Author(s)Jonathan Judaken
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTexts and Contexts
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight613 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.