All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £13.43Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the conservative theory that guided Jeb Bush's behavior and the aggressive manner in which he used the Office of Governor to pursue his goals. It offers insight into his motivations and competencies and analyzes the extent to which his self proclaimed 'revolution' achieved its goals in Florida.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Crew, Jr. is professor of political science, director of the master's program in applied American politics, and associate dean of the College of Social Sciences at Florida State University. He has published widely on gubernatorial behavior, on political leadership and on American public policy. He is an active member of the Jefferson County, Florida Democratic Party.
- Author(s)Robert E. Crew
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication02/12/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight540 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.