More items related to this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £16.85Trending at £19.48
- £8.99Trending at £12.99
- £19.57Trending at £21.21
- £8.97Trending at £13.00
- £12.99Trending at £13.82
- £12.98Trending at £28.48
- £9.99Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating the musical career of Les Paul, Grammy Award-winning guitarist and one-time member of The Yardbirds, Jeff Beck, takes to the stage of the Irridium Jazz Club in New York City. Filmed on 9 June 2010 with special guest appearances from Imelda May, Gary US Bonds and Brian Seltzer, this intimate performance puts you there, on a special night of stunning musicianship and truly wonderful songs.<BR><BR><BR><BR>Track list includes 'Baby Lets Play House', 'Train Kept A Rollin', 'My Baby Left Me', 'Mockin' Bird Hill', 'I'm A Fool To Care', 'Tiger Rag', 'Peter Gunn', 'Walking In The Sand', 'Twenty Flight Rock' and 'Shake, Rattle & Roll'.
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2011
- GenreMusic/Performing Arts
- Additional GenreMusic - Popular
- Subtitle LanguagesEnglish,French,German,Italian,Spanish
- Running Time164 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- bookcase4613 Sep, 2015by
Rocktastic concert. Fabulous experience. Buy it!
I saw this concert on youtube and was smitten. Imelda May is absolutely superb and she and Jeff Beck seemed to revel in playing before a star-studded (yes world class fellow musicians) audience. The "backing group" members were all fantastic and added even more class to this concert. If you like rock -hey, if you like music!!! go and buy this album. Great great great (did I say I enjoyed it?)
- fearnley511404 Aug, 2014by
who said rock and roll was dead
excellent all round dvd brilliant guitar playing superb rock roll songs the girl singer Imelda May is brilliant.Her interpretation of the forties songs of Les Paul and Mary Ford is incredible. Darrel Higham is great. Backed up by the legend Jeff Beck who gets better the older he gets I remember the film THE GIRL CANT HELP IT starring Jayne Mansfield and Tom Ewell with rock and roll greats the late Eddie Cochran and Little Richard. Also Julie London performing the song cry me a river.It brings back happy memories.
- dosnombres17 May, 2013by
But this concert, it's a lovely treat.
I at first thought this was going to be a piece of self-indulgence for The Maestro, JB; considering that he was an obvious fan of the man and period. But, it turns out to be a thoroughly enjoyable evenings viewing. An absolute treat to watch and listen to musicians playing credit to a genre and era. Well done to the whole band and Emelda May; and it shows JB in a new, sympathetic role. Bloody marvellous!