All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the nature of alter personalities, and shows how different conceptualizations bear on criminal responsibility
- Author BiographyELYN R. SAKS is Orrin B. Evans Professor of Law, Psychology, and the Behavioral Sciences at the Law School of the University of Southern California. STEPHEN H. BEHNKE is Director of the Program for the Practice of Scientific Integrity, and Instructor in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Elyn R. Saks,Stephen H. Behnke
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.