Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a showcase of the 12 winning quilt designs from the finalists of the 2010/2011 Jelly Roll Dreams international quilting competition. In this title, each design comes with a full colour styled photograph, comprehensive making instructions and diagrams, and requires just one Jelly Roll to make.
- Author BiographyPam Lintott opened The Quilt Room (Dorking, Surrey) in 1981, which she still runs today with her daughter Nicky Lintott. They have co-written various titles for David & Charles including: Jelly Roll Quilts; Layer Cake; Jelly Roll and Charm Quilts; Jelly Roll Inspirations; Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts; Jelly Roll Sampler Quilts; More Layer Cake, Jelly Roll and Charm Quilts and Antique to Heirloom Jelly Roll Quilts.
- Author(s)Nicky Lintott,Pam Lintott
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour illustrations, 75 colour photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.