All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of Jemmy Jock Bird, the son of a Chief Factor of the Hudson's Bay Company & a Cree woman. This title reconstructs the life of this intriguing individual, using materials from the Hudson's Bay Archives, the Montana Historical Society, and Bird's descendants living on the American Blackfoot Reservation in Browning, Montana.
- Author BiographyFor over twenty-five years, John C. Jackson has worked as an investigative historian assembling data and background on numerous historical figures that have been overlooked by conventional history. He has published widely on Native history.
- Author(s)John C. Jackson
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.55
- £6.58Trending at £7.05
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £11.94Trending at £19.98
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.