All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis rhyming book focuses on a particular vowel sound, building words with consonant-vowel-consonant patterns. The spilt pages are designed to help children learn how to build new words. The reading programme used is recommended support material for the National Literacy Strategy.
- Author BiographyColin and Jacqui - a husband and wife team - are top children's writers and illustrators in the UK. Colin Hawkins was educated at art school in the north of England and then worked as an illustrator/designer for the Daily Express before working on magazines and in advertising. Jacqui Hawkins was trained as a graphic designer at Goldsmiths College. In 1979 the two had the idea to begin illustrating children's books together. Since then, Colin and Jacqui have created some of the most exciting books for children available today.
- Author(s)Colin Hawkins,Jacqui Hawkins
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleRhyme-and -read Stories S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/02/2005
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width173 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin Hawkins,Jacqui Hawkins
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.63Trending at £9.02
- £17.99Trending at £28.37
- £14.12Trending at £18.99
- £11.64Trending at £12.98
- £12.18Trending at £14.03
- £9.45Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £12.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.