All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures over 150 recipes from dinner party dishes to farmhouse cakes. This book introduces the recipes, providing country kitchen wisdom and glimpses of the author's youth.
- Author BiographyAngela Piper has played Jennfier Aldridge in The Archers for over 40 years. Here she brings together her love and knowledge of the radio show with her skill in the kitchen. Her other titles include Jennifer Aldridge's Archers' Cookbook (David & Charles, 1994) and The Archers' Pantry (Ebury, 1997). Angela lives near Felsted, Essex.
- Author(s)Angela Piper
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- psingleton04 Jan, 2017by
A Must for Archers Fans
A well illustrated colourful book with a touch of humour. A superb Christmas present. If you love the Archers, you love this book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.