All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.59
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionA critical and commercial success since the 1970s, Jennifer Bartlett (b 1941) has become one of the most visionary and influential artists of our time. This book includes are an intimate interview with the artist, and an excerpt from History of the Universe, bartlett's first novel, giving insight into the thought processes of this creative artist.
- Author BiographyKlaus Ottmann is director of the Center for the Study of Modern Art and curator at large, The Phillips Collection. Terrie Sultan is director of the Parrish Art Museum. Jennifer Bartlett is an artist.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bartlett,Klaus Ottmann,Terrie Sultan
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 color + 110 b-w illus.
- Weight1043 g
- Width254 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.