All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.21Trending at £37.98
- £14.99Trending at £26.77
- £17.70Trending at £18.54
- £7.90Trending at £8.23
- £14.00Trending at £17.14
- £16.20Trending at £19.99
- £16.25Trending at £19.07
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the generation of Young British Artists, Jenny Saville has been described as a New Old Master for the technical proficiency of her oversize nudes that have earned her comparisons to the likes of Lucian Freud. This monograph, includes her biography and exhibition history.
- Author BiographySimon Schama is the art critic for the New Yorker as well as a world-renowned scholar. Schama has taught at Cambridge, Oxford, and Harvard and is now Professor of History at Columbia University where specializes in European cultural and environmental history and art history. Between 1999 and 2002 he wrote, presented, and filmed the fifteen-part A History of Britain for BBC Television. He is currently at work on a book about the Anglo-American relationship and an eight part television series for the BBC, The Power of Art.
- Author(s)Gagosian Gallery
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication12/10/2005
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note100 colour & b/w illustrations
- Weight1666 g
- Width255 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.