All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do with a pet dragon who just keeps getting bigger?
- Author BiographyBruce Coville was born in Syracuse in 1950. He first became interested in writing when he was in the sixth grade, and started writing seriously at the age of 17. He married in 1969, aged 19, and started collaborating on books with his wife, Katherine Dietz, an artist. They have three children. He had many other jobs along the way, including toy maker, gravedigger, cookware salesman and assembly line worker, finally sticking with teaching until his first book was published in 1977. Bruce has published over sixty books since then and now has more than 12 million copies in print.
- Author(s)Bruce Coville
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Magic Shop
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/12/2014
- Content NoteBlack and white
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katherine Dietz
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.88Trending at £19.17
- £16.80Trending at £17.03
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
- £11.99Trending at £15.07
- £2.81Trending at £5.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.