All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese never-before-published interviews with Jerry Garcia reveal his thoughts on religion, politics, his personal life and his creative process. Jerry on Jerry provides new insight into the beloved frontman of the Grateful Dead in time for the 50th Anniversary of the band.
- Author BiographyDennis McNally is an author, historian and music publicist. He was the publicist for the Grateful Dead and the band's authorized biographer. He is the author of the bestselling history of the band, A Long Strange Trip: The Inside History of the Grateful Dead as well as the recently published On Highway 61: Music, Race and the Evolution of Cultural Freedom and Desolate Angel: Jack Kerouac, The Beat Generation. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Dennis Mcnally
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Weight802 g
- Width187 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.65Trending at £6.98
- £19.81Trending at £43.19
- £6.94Trending at £10.00
- £4.55Trending at £6.48
- £4.99Trending at £9.00
- £14.76Trending at £26.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.