All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn Carta s <i>Jerusalem in the Year 30 A.D.</i>, see what the city looked like at the time of Jesus. All the salient sites of the first century A.D. are beautifully illustrated with maps, illustrations, reconstructions and photographs by the renowned artists and scholars Leen and Kathleen Ritmeyer.
- Author(s)Leen & Kathleen Ritmeyer
- PublisherCarta, The Israel Map & Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintCarta - The Israel Map and Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.