Jesus, Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium by Bart D. Ehrman (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.30Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that Jesus, like many of his later followers, proclaimed that God was soon to intervene in human affairs and bring all of history to a screeching halt. Through a careful evaluation of the New Testament Gospels and other sources, the author shows why Jesus should be understood as an apocalyptic prophet.
- Author BiographyBart D. Ehrman is Bowman and Gordon Gray Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He is the author of many books, including The New Testament: A Historical Introduction and The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture.
- Author(s)Bart D. Ehrman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/07/2001
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.