All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionAre you Experiencing New Life? You were probably told that salvation is a free gift. But trying to live up to what you think God demands feels like anything but a gift. The problem? You're basing your Christianity in the Old Testament - making your faith a law-based religion. This title guides you through truth that can make God's plan clear.
- Author BiographyBob George is the bestselling author of Classic Christianity, Growing in Grace, and Victory over Depression. Formerly he was with People to People Ministries, which he founded and of which he was president for over 30 years. He was unable to continue on their daily nationwide biblical counseling broadcast due to illness. Bob lives with his wife, Amy, in Texas. Visit www.bobgeorge.net.
- Author(s)Bob George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 886c85c18192ca8...08 Nov, 2013by
The book deserves to be another of Bob Georges best sellers.
I found the book very interesting and very informative, plus very enlightening. It is very well written. The reason for buying the book was that it is by an author that I am familiar with, I have read other books by him and always found him to be very scriptural. I like the book because it deals with the subject of the new covenant and how and when it came to be. Not many Christian writers deal with this very important issue. It compares with other books in that it is very clear and backed up with many bible texts. It is not full of flowery language, one does not need a university degree to understand it.