All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents for the first time a documented biography of Jesus Maria Sanroma (1902-1984), a native Puerto Rican classical musician and a leading 20th century American pianist.
- Author BiographyAlberto Hernandez is the Humanities Research Librarian at the University of West Florida. He has published articles and entries in American Music Teacher, Psychology Education, and The Latino Encyclopedia (1996).
- Author(s)Alberto Hernandez
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.