All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures essays that apply the method to the broader question of differences between regular canons and monks and the narrower question of differences between one kind of monk - the Cistercians - and other religious groups, monastic and nonmonastic, of the twelfth century.
- Author BiographyCaroline Walker Bynum is Western Medieval History, Professor Emerita, School of Historical Studies at the Institute for Advanced Study.
- Author(s)Caroline Walker Bynum
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/06/1984
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleCenter for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, UCLA
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.73
- £10.07Trending at £12.08
- £32.80Trending at £33.27
- £11.99Trending at £19.18
- £17.32Trending at £19.63
- £19.99Trending at £20.21
- £13.25Trending at £18.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.