Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how the rabbis of the Talmud read, understood, and used the New Testament Jesus narrative to assert, ultimately, Judaism's superiority over Christianity.
- Author BiographyPeter Schafer is Ronald O. Perelman Professor of Judaic Studies and Director of the Program in Judaic Studies at Princeton University. His books include Mirror of His Beauty: Feminine Images of God from the Bible to the Early Kabbalah (Princeton) and Judeophobia: Attitudes toward the Jews in the Ancient World , which has been translated into several languages.
- Author(s)Peter Schafer
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 halftone.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.92Trending at £20.29
- £23.12Trending at £32.19
- £10.25Trending at £16.03
- £11.90Trending at £16.15
- £11.18Trending at £13.74
- £11.30Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.