All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn antidote to the academic search for the 'historical' Jesus. It includes insight, humility and honesty. It intends to restore and renew 'the interior friendship with Jesus a figure that makes sense and feels right in historical terms'.
- Author BiographyOn April 19, 2005, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was elected Pope Benedict XVI and became the 264th successor to Peter as the 'Vicar of Jesus Christ'. He may well be the most accomplished theologian to be elected Pope in modern times. From 1981 he spent over 20 years as the Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, a role often depicted as the 'defender of the faith'. Cardinal Ratzinger was also President of the Pontifical Biblical Commission and of the Preparatory Commission that codified the new Catechism of the Catholic Church, published in 1994.
- Author(s)Pope Benedict
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date17/02/2009
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.