All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the Marked Men series from Jay Crownover - it's what's on the inside that counts...
- Author BiographyJay Crownover is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men and Welcome to the Point series. Like her characters, she is a big fan of tattoos. She loves music and wishes she could be a rock star, but since she has no aptitude for singing or instrument playing, she'll settle for writing stories with interesting characters and make the reader feel something. She lives in Colorado with her three dogs.
- Author(s)Jay Crownover
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Marked Men
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight262 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £6.29
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
- £4.67Trending at £7.98
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.