All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn understanding of the foundation of astronomical jet research requires a complex multidisciplinary approach. This volume provides just that by bridging the gap between magnetohydrodynamics, thermo-chemical evolution and high resolution spectro-imaging.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number793
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 Tables, black and white; 88 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 252 p. 88 illus.
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJ. M. Ferreira,Paulo Jorge Valente Garcia
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.