Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.34+ £1.47 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide, fully illustrated, showing how to correct the hundreds of things that can go wrong when making, repairing or even just owning jewellery.
- Author BiographyDavid McLoughlin grew up in London. After leaving school in 1977, he became an apprentice diamond mounter with P. & B. Harrison Ltd for five years. He stayed with the company for a further seven years, learning not only basic jewellery repairs and alterations, but also working on commissions and designs. It was here that he learnt and came to appreciate the beauty of fine antique jewellery. He was taught how to make stunning Georgian and Victorian reproduction pieces, including settings, designs, and the original methods used to obtain special finished work. He also worked in mass-production jewellery until deciding to go freelance. David has run two small shops in Camden Passage, Islington, London, and he is currently working in a shared workshop at Craft Central in Clerkenwell, London, both designing and repairing jewellery. To find out more visit his website at www.davidmcloughlinjewellery.com
- Author(s)David McLoughlin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight795 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.02
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.79
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.