All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the discourse in Jewish law and rabbinic literature on bioethical issues, highlighting practical problems in their socio-historical contexts.
- Author BiographyYechiel Michael Barilan is a practising clinician, expert in internal medicine, and Associate Professor of Medical Education in the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University. He received his medical degree from the Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) and his Master's degree, in bioethics, from the University of Leuven. His first book, Human Dignity, Human Rights and Responsibility, was published in 2012.
- Author(s)Yechiel Michael Barilan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.