Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of Catholic teachings on purity, and the anxiety these teachings have generated with respect to relations with the Jews since the time of St. Paul.
- Author BiographyKenneth Stow, now Emeritus, was Professor of Jewish History at the University of Haifa for nearly thirty years. He is author of Theater of Acculturation: The Roman Ghetto in the Sixteen Century (2001), The Jews in Rome, Volumes I and II (1995, 1997), and Alienated Minority: The Jews in Medieval Latin Europe (1992), among others.
- Author(s)Kenneth Stow
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- Language(s)English, Latin
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Jewish History and Culture
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.