All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionJewish peoplehood has eclipsed religion--as well as ethnicity and nationality--as the prevailing definition of what it means to be a Jew. In Jewish Peoplehood, Noam Pianko examines the history, the current significance, and the future relevance of a term that assumes an increasingly important position in American Jewish and Israeli life.
- Author BiographyNoam Pianko is the Samuel N. Stroum Professor of Jewish Studies at the University of Washington and directs the Stroum Jewish Studies Center there. He is the author of Zionism and the Roads Not Taken: Rawidowicz, Kaplan, Kohn.
- Author(s)Noam Pianko
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleKey Words in Jewish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.