Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1911, this book presents the results of anthropological, demographic, pathological and sociological investigations of people who identify themselves as Jews. It is intended for those who are interested in Jewish history, as well as those interested in the history of demography in the United States.
- Author BiographyMaurice Fishberg was a clinical professor of medicine at New York University and a self-trained anthropologist who served as a consultant to the U.S. Bureau of Immigration. William B. Helmreich is a professor of sociology at CUNY Graduate Center and City College. He is working on a book about risk behavior.
- Author(s)Maurice Fishberg,William B. Helmreich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.