All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together contributions from a diverse group of scholars, Volume XXVIII of Studies in Contemporary Jewry presents a multifaceted view of the subtle and intricate relations between Jews and their foodways. The symposium covers Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America from the 20th century to the 21st.
- Author BiographyAnat Helman is Associate Professor in the Department of Jewish History and Contemporary Jewry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary Jewry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight572 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAnat Helman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.