All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative and global history of the Jews for the early modern period, 1400-1700. This book traces the remarkable demographic changes experienced by Jews around the globe and assesses the impact of those changes on Jewish communal and social structures, religious and cultural practices, and relations with non-Jews.
- Author BiographyDean Phillip Bell is dean and professor of Jewish history at Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies in Chicago.
- Author(s)Dean Phillip Bell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.