All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning in the early 1970s, militants revolted against the regimes in power across the Muslim world. Their jihad - or 'Holy Struggle' - aimed to establish a global Islamic state based solely on a strict interpretation of the Qur'an. This title follows the history and spread of this political-religious phenomenon.
- Author BiographyGilles Kepel is one of the world's foremost experts on the current Middle East and is director of research at the CNRS in Paris, and Professor at the Institute for Political Studies in Paris.
- Author(s)Gilles Kepel
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.