All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £39.37Trending at £44.99
- £15.56Trending at £17.93
- £27.92Trending at £30.50
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionJim Crow's Legacy shows the lasting impacts of segregation on the lives of African Americans who lived through it, as well as its impact on future generations. The book draws on interviews with elderly African American southerners whose stories poignantly show the devastation of racism not only in the past, but also in the present.
- Author BiographyRuth Thompson-Miller is assistant professor of sociology at the University of Dayton. Joe R. Feagin is Ella C. McFadden Professor of Sociology at Texas A&M University. A former president of the American Sociological Association, he is author, co-author, or editor of numerous books and articles, including The First R and The Many Costs of Racism. Leslie H. Picca is associate professor and chair of the Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work at the University of Dayton. She is the co-author of Two-Faced Racism.
- Author(s)Joe R. Feagin,Leslie H. Picca,Ruth Thompson-Miller
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePerspectives on a Multiracial America
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight490 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.