All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jim Shore
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyJim Shore is an enormously popular, award-winning artist who grew up in rural South Carolina, son of artistic parents who instilled a love of the traditional imagery of American folk art. He worked professionally as an engineer while honing his skills as a sculptor and painter in his spare time. Drawn to art, he founded his own business, Designs Americana, and within three years had more than 350 employees. In 2001 Jim entered into an agreement with Enesco to create Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore, the line of folk-art inspired accessories that has brought him world-wide fame. His angels have become the hallmark of his collections, but he has also partnered with Disney to create the Disney Traditions collection. His designs are found in more than 20,000 stores worldwide. He is the number one artist personality on television sales giant QVC with over 360,000 individual consumers. More than 100,000 consumers search the web each month in search of Jim Shore products. Today Jim personally designs each piece of his Heartwood Creek and Disney Traditions collections while working on innovative new creative directions and formats.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.