All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows who Jimi Hendrix was and what happened to him during his short life, and what has happened to his legacy in the more than thirty years of greed and game-playing since his tragically early death. This book contains conversations with Hendrix and insights from more than fifty sources. It is a portrayal of Jimi by a friend.
- Author BiographySharon Lawrence is a journalist and author. She was a music journalist in the sixties when she met Hendrix and went on to become a consultant in the music business working with some of the biggest acts of the day.
- Author(s)Sharon Lawrence
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSidgwick & Jackson Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/06/2008
- Content Note16ill.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.