Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.31Trending at £11.94
- £4.69Trending at £6.26
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £4.69Trending at £7.95
- £4.45Trending at £6.96
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £3.28Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAims to show readers that any conclusions about former American president Jimmy Carter's leadership and its adequacy to his challenges as president cannot ignore the moral quandary that vexed the American nation not only under Carter but ever since.
- Author BiographyKenneth E. Morris teaches sociology at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Kenneth E. Morris
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note35 b&w photographs
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.