All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive powerful, interconnected monologues for women that explore pressures both personal and universal.
- Author BiographyCLEAN BREAK was set up in 1979 by two women prisoners who believed that theatre could bring the hidden stories of imprisoned women to a wider audience. Still the only women's theatre company of its kind today, Clean Break continues to inspire playwrights around the complex theme of women and crime - enlightening and entertaining audiences. Integral to this, is the company's long-established theatre-based education and training programme enabling women offenders and those at risk of offending to develop personal, social, professional and creative skills leading to education and employment.
- Author(s)Chino Odimba,Deborah Bruce,Laura Lomas,Theresa Ikoko,Ursula Rani Sarma
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight71 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.52Trending at £9.69
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £8.83Trending at £9.25
- £2.48Trending at £2.95
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
- £7.42Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.