All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors describe in detail those characteristics that destroy andcreate jobs over time (including industry of origin, wage payments,international trade exposure, factor intensity, size, age, andproductivity performance), while also providing a broader measure ofthe process that will be directly relevant to macroeconomists andpolicymakers.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Outstanding Academic Title, 1996. 1996.
- Author(s)John C. Haltiwanger,Scott Schuh,Steven J. Davis
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleJob Creation and Destruction
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.