All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents competency interviewing techniques, and aims to equip you with the ability to thrive in different interview situations. This work is useful to you, whether you are a first time job hunter, seeking to change career, have a checkered career history, or part of the 'graying population'. It also presents interview process.
- Author BiographyJohn Lees is one of the UK's most prominent career transition coaches with 20 years experience of training recruiters. He specialises in helping career changers gain the confidence and skills to find a job they will love and overcome barriers in the way of success. John is a regular contributor to The Times, The Guardian, Personnel Today and People Management. He is the author of the following bestselling titles: How To Get A Job You'll Love which focuses on helping the reader identify the kind of career they really want by discovering what really interests them, what their hidden skills are and how to tap into these talents. Job Interviews: Top Answers to Tough Questions which is a comprehensive toolkit for dealing with awkward, probing, personality and competency based interview questions. Take Control of Your Career a practical guide to developing the best career strategy whether the reader wants to take the next step up the career ladder or move to a more interesting job. Why You? CV Messages To Win Jobs which draws on extensive research into the way employers read CVs and how to develop the right format to match the readers needs and aspirations to get onto that all important shortlist.
- Author(s)John Lees,Matthew J. DeLuca
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.