All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a first time job hunter, seeking to change career, have a chequered career history, or part of the 'greying population', this book puts you streets ahead of the competition, helping you think through the toughest of questions and respond with total confidence.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. DeLuca is president of Management Resource Group, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in professional placement, training, and outplacement. He is also director of Human Resources for Titan Sports, Inc. He has written several books for job seekers, and he conducts frequent workshops on careers for several universities.
- Author(s)John Lees,Matthew J. DeLuca
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date12/07/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width154 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.