All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful innovation doesn't begin with a brainstorming session - it starts with the customer. The truth is that we need to stop asking customers what they want ...and start examining what they need. This book argues that people purchase products and services to solve a specific problem.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN WUNKER worked with Christensen for years, led development of one of the first smartphones, and now runs New Markets Advisors. He has written for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and The Financial Times. JESSICA WATTMAN is the consultancy's Director of Social Innovation, and DAVID FARBER is a Manager at the Boston-based firm.
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.