All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the thought processes that are involved in attacking a problem from an SQL perspective to help advanced database programmers solve the puzzles that you frequently face. This book presents a collection of SQL puzzles with a variety of solutions and explanations.
- Author BiographyJoe Celko served 10 years on ANSI/ISO SQL Standards Committee and contributed to the SQL-89 and SQL-92 Standards. Mr. Celko is author a series of books on SQL and RDBMS for Elsevier/MKP. He is an independent consultant based in Austin, Texas. He has written over 1200 columns in the computer trade and academic press, mostly dealing with data and databases.
- Author(s)Joe Celko
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight720 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.22Trending at £135.61
- £13.34Trending at £20.99
- £13.12Trending at £15.18
- £13.11Trending at £16.99
- £11.79Trending at £13.04
- £5.77Trending at £7.02
- £7.22Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.