All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides all the ammunition you need to succeed in an economy where budgets are being slashed and decision makers are scared to spend. This title covers from maintaining a positive attitude and staying organized to dressing appropriately, telling the truth, and making clients' needs and wishes priority one.
- Author BiographyJoe Girard is a salesperson, a motivational speaker, and the author of How to Sell Anything to Anybody, How to Sell Yourself, How to Close Every Sale, and Mastering Your Way to the Top.
- Author(s)Joe Girard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMarketing/Sales/Adv & Promo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.