All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.99Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
About this product
- DescriptionAny outdoor space in an urban environment, however small, is an invaluable bonus. This title helps you to create an area that meets your practical and style requirements. It features chapters that take you through the initial assessment and planning stages, to selecting plants and materials.
- Author BiographyJoe Swift is an expert on gardening and garden design and co-presents the extremely popular BBC Two's Gardeners' World. He writes a weekly column in The Times and is co-founder of 'Modular', a design and build brand. Winning a gold medal at RHS Chelsea flower show for his design in 2012, Joe has been a presenter and designer on many television programmes, including Garden Invaders, the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, RHS Tatton Park Flower Show and the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. He regularly contributes to gardening magazines. He has two previously published books, The Plant Room, and Joe's Allotment.
- Author(s)Joe Swift
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/01/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.