All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive look at the increasingly popular sport of freshwater fishing and brings to the fore a deep appreciation of the behaviour of freshwater fish, from asp to zander.
- Author BiographyJohn Bailey is an internationally renowed author, photographer and presenter of television programmes on angling and natural history. One of Britain's best-known anglers, he has written numerous books, including the award-winning Trout at Ten Thousand Feet, John Bailey's Complete Guide to Fishing, Where to Coarse Fish in Britain and Ireland (all New Holland), Tales from the Riverbank (BBC Books) and John Bailey's Freshwater Fishing (Dorling Kindersley). He lives in Salthouse, North Norfolk.
- Author(s)John Bailey
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/01/2005
- Content Note215ill.(200col.).4col.d.
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.