CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.68Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis autobiography by the successful writer of Call of the Wild and White Fang shattered his international image as a rugged, energetic adventurer when it was first published in 1913. It recounts a pessimistic life of total alcohol abuse that began in Jack London's childhood in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Jack London
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/1989
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Series TitleWorld's Classics S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/04/1999
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight158 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorJ. A. Sutherland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.