Consider these sponsored items
- £31.49Free postage
- £27.84Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jeremy Holmes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMakers of Modern Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight338 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Origins. Part 2: Attachment Theory. Part 3: Implications.
- Author BiographyJeremy Holmes worked for 35 years as a consultant psychiatrist and medical psychotherapist in the National Health Service. He is currently visiting professor at the University of Exeter, UK, where he set up a Doctoral programme in psychoanalytic psychotherapy. In 2009, he received the prestigious Bowlby-Ainsworth Award for his contributions to the field of attachment.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.